Saturday, July 5, 2014

MTC #1

The first day was AMAZING! Really awesome! We learned so much!
So, at first, they sort-of whisk you away and take you to different places to get your name tag or get your books or meet your companion.  Then they take you to class and thats where you meet your teachers and your district.  There are 4 sisters and 2 elders in our district, although only 4 of us are going to Kansas. After we finished getting to know our teachers we went to a welcoming devotional.  There are about 200+ new missionaries that arrived today! CRAZY! The work is hastening!
After the devotional we went to dinner.  The food was great….(but my BBQ ribs are better ;D ) 
Oh, at dinner I saw Elders Stephen Lind and Payton Moss, and Sister Lisa Evans. So cool! After dinner we went back to our residence and got settled in, then back to our devotional where we got to talk to 3 investigators….uhhhhh, yes….we taught people on our fist day as missionaries!
After that we went back to class to meet our zone leaders.  Guess who is one of our ZLs?! Elder Aaron Fjelstead.  I went to school with him, and I know his brother pretty well.  He also played lacrosse with Cole Huntsman.  So cool! The whole day was awesome! It really is amazing here and I'm so glad I chose to serve a mission.  I love you guys all so much! I'm doing just fine! You don't have to worry at all.  I love it here! :D

Me at the end of our LONG first Day
My MTC District




No comments:

Post a Comment