Saturday, July 5, 2014

MTC #2

The MTC is incredible! It is true to it's dedication to be a 'house of learning'.   I have been here a little more than a day and I already feel like its been a week.   We have so many experiences and so many opportunities to feel and invite the spirit.  Our day is a simple one: We get up….learn to be missionaries….feel the spirit….go to sleep :)
I failed to mention who the missionaries in my district are, and most importantly my companion:  My comps name is Sister Clerico.  She is from Oregon and is really incredible! Sister Cox in my district is from Texas, Sister Magleby is from Utah, Elder Whitaker is from Arizona and Elder Mabey is from Idaho.  Its a great district.  We all work really well together.  
Today I felt sort-of overwhelmed.  We taught our first discussion with zero training.  I guess it wasn't a true discussion…we just got to know our investigator a little and were able to plan a lesson centered around his needs.  We plan on teaching him about the plan of salvation tomorrow afternoon.  It has been a lot to take in.  I was shocked they had us teach without any preparation….it all went well though. 
I don't have a lot of time….they keep us really busy.
Night y'all!
My Companion: Sister Clerico



Can you send my hair dryer and a pair of jeans?….oh and some shampoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment