Sunday, March 8, 2015

November 24

HELLO ALL!
So guess what?! I'M MOVING TOMORROW! I'm going to Wichita!! Yay Rolling Hills area!! AND...my companion is Sister HERRIN!!  AAAAAAAAAH! SO SO EXCITED!!  Now I have to go say goodbye to like EVERYBODY!  Sister Brusch, Elder Kartchner, Elder Rose and Elder Hendrickson, Christina, Donovan,the Murphys, the McMillers, Oh my gosh I'm going to cry….Crying already!
Well, I haven't got a lot of time today, but I do want to say that this last week was really awesome! The last week in Manhattan was a good one :) We hit almost all of our goals and we talked to a lot of people.  We have two people on date now! They are set for the 6th and 13th of December! Sister Brusch will do a great job helping them enter the waters of baptism!
As hard as it is to leave my home away from home , sweet sweet Manhattan, I know that there are people in Wichita who need me. Goodbye Manhattan, Hooray for Sister Herrin!!

Have a  Happy Thanksgiving! Happy birthday Thomas!!
 I really love you all more that you know!!!
XOXOXO
SIster Brusch and I…and a member's dog.
Sister Moffat
ALTA and SNOWBIRD? haha! What?!


First SNOW!!

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!









No comments:

Post a Comment