Tuesday, September 8, 2015

August 3

So, this week was super super awesome!!!! 
We saw a ton of miracles!!!!!!! 
But all good things have to come to an end :( Sadly, it is transfer week... and after 6 short, beautiful, wonderful months in the great land of Topeka, I am being transferred to sister training leader in Wichita. I will have to give trainings... and go to long meetings... and have less time to do the precious work that has been given me to do. Sounds sort-of awful. I literally sobbed and sobbed for like and hour knowing that I had to leave Topeka. I am very nervous for the change that is coming. Mission leadership is a huge responsibility, and it is one that the Lord takes seriously. Unfortunately, I'm not the most responsible nor serious missionary/person around. 
But luckily for me, this great city of Topeka has taught me the power, importance, and daily relevance of the atonement of Jesus Christ.  These next three transfers and going to be ones filled with prayer, and all kinds of pleading with the Lord. 
Thanks for all the encouragement and love:) 
-sister Moffat

No comments:

Post a Comment